Remember, most $25 gift certificates require that you spend a minimum of $35 and an 18% gratuity will be added prior to your discount.
In other words:
- Spend $35 on dinner & use your $25 gift certificate (which only cost you $2)= $10 due
- Add 18% gratuity= $6.30 due
- Total paid at the restaurant=$16.30 (+ tax) due
- Total actual expense for a good meal & great service at your local restaurant= $16.30 + $2 (gift certificate)= $18.30 (+tax)
- Read the fine print. There may be some exclusion days like the weekends.
- Read the fine print. There may be some exclusions like alcohol or any drink.
- Read the fine print. It may only be valid for dinner or dine in.
- CALL AHEAD THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT TO MAKE SURE THE RESTAURANT WILL ACCEPT THE GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Not all restaurants are eligible for this discount so please read the fine print before purchasing.