Costco has the Ooma Telo Air Free Home Phone Service VoIP Device on sale for $129.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through May 19, 2014. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $149.99.
The Ooma Telo Air device includes free U.S. calling but you do pay applicable taxes and fees. A wireless adapter is included.
For reviews on this product, check out Amazon: Ooma Telo Air VoIP Free Home Phone Service with Wireless Adapter, Plus 90 Days Ooma Premier.
• Free U.S. calling
• Low international rates
• Ooma’s PureVoice HD technology for voice clarity and reliability
• Voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting and 911 service
• Uses existing home phones- no computer or headset required
• Keep your current phone number (for a one-time fee) or pick a new number at no charge
• Peace of mind with instant email or text alert when 911 is called from your home
• Answering machine functionality with one-touch voicemail playback
• Easy setup and live customer support
• Free Ooma to Ooma calling worldwide
You can also upgrade to Ooma Premier for $9.99/month and get over 25 advanced features.
Looking for something different? Check out Amazon below.
Item #190090. While supplies last. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!