Costco has the Sun Protection Zone Kids’ Safari Hat on sale for $5.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through April 30, 2017. That is $2 off Costco’s new lower regular price of $7.99. While supplies last.
For reviews on this product, check out Amazon: Sun Protection Zone Kids’ UPF 50+ Safari Sun Hat, Blue Sharks, Uv Sun Protective, Lightweight, Velcro Straps OR Sun Protection Zone Kids’ UPF 50+ Safari Sun Hat, Pink Flowers, Uv Sun Protective, Lightweight, Velcro Straps.
• UPF 50+
• Blocks 99% of UV Rays
• UV Ignite Ink pink flowers or blue sharks on brim darken when exposed to sunlight – a reminder it’s time for sunscreen, sunglasses and UV protective apparel
• Made from ultra protective micro-fiber and mesh (mesh portion not UPF rated)
• 2¾” Brim for maximum sun protection
• 19½” – 21¼” Circumference
• Bungee to adjust circumference of hat
• Chin strap with velcro closure
• 100% Polyester
• Fits most children ages 3-10
• Melanoma International Foundation approved
• Made in China
Hand wash only. Cold water. Mild detergent. Hang dry. Do NOT iron, bleach or dry clean.
Looking for something different? Check out Amazon below.
Item #938151. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!