For the 2016 version in stores, check out my post, Costco Sale: DeLonghi PAC AN125HPEKC 12,500 BTU Portable Air Conditioner.
Costco has the DeLonghi Pinguino 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner on sale for $479.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through August 9, 2015. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $529.99. While supplies last.
• Ideal for rooms up to 500 square feet
• Air conditioner, dehumidifier, fan, and heater in one
• Whisper Cool technology for quieter operation
• Real Feel mode balances temperature and humidity for comfort
• BioSilver air filter inhibits growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria
• Recirculation system recycles condensation to prevent drips
• Programmable 24-hour timer and thermostat
• Easy-to-use LED control panel and remote control
• Portable unit with casters and handles for easy transport
• Uses ozone-safe refrigerant
Looking for something different? Check out Amazon below.
Item #954952. Model #PACAN140HCEWKC. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!