These colorful kites look great flying through the sky. Costco has the X-Kites Deluxe Triwinder Supersized Kites on sale for $6.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through July 4, 2016. That is $7 off Costco’s regular price of $13.99. While supplies last.
• For ages 8+
• Wind Range 7-18 mph
• Durable fiberglass frames
• Nylon fabric
• Includes 170 feet of 25 lb line on handle
• Easy to assemble
• Made in China
Dimensions and Weight (selection may vary by location):
SpinBox: 36″ H x 32.5″ W (0.55 lb)
Cinderella: 65″ H x 44.75″ W (0.5 lb)
Jet: 51.5″ H x 57″ W (0.5 lb)
Macaw: 50.5″ H x 74″ W (0.45 lb)
Butterfly: 40″ H x 54″ W (0.35 lb)
Dragon: 63″ H x 76″ W (0.45 lb)
• Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts and long cord
• Never fly in thunderstorms
• Never fly near busy streets
• Never fly near an airport
• Never fly over people
• Never fly near tall buildings or trees
• Never fly near overhead power lines. Never try to retrieve your kite from power lines.
Check out Amazon below for more options:
Item #931002. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!