This slicer has a cool running, high torque motor for continuous slicing. Costco has the Chef’s Choice Premium Electric Food Slicer on sale for $79.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through November 27, 2016. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $99.99. While supplies last.
• All structural components made of cast aluminum and stainless steel
• Thickness control slices from deli-thin to approximately ¾” thick
• Blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide plate are removable for easy cleaning
• Large capacity food carriage retracts fully to permit slicing of extra large roasts, hams, and other foods
• Special button secures food carriage in “lock” position to limit access to blade when unit is not in use
• Multi-purpose stainless steel blade (approximately 7″ or 17 cm diameter)
• Intermittent and continuous on/off switch
• Convenient cord storage
Check out Amazon below for more options:
Item #670005. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!