Dual zone thermoelectric cooler provides ideal temperatures for storing both white and red wines. Costco has the Tresanti 24-Bottle Wine Cooler with Granite Top priced at $349.99. While supplies last.
• 1.43″ granite countertop
• LCD display control panel
• Storage drawer for bar accessories
• Locking cabinet to safeguard your beverages
• Midnight walnut finish with dark antique nickel hardware
• Wood frame with glass panel
• Fully assembled
29″L x 24.25″W x 44.13″H
• Upper zone holds 8 bottles at 45°-54° F (7°-12° C)
• Lower zone holds 16 bottles at 54°-64° F (12°-18° C)
Check out Amazon below for more options:
Item #1075067. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!