Just purchased a new home? Costco has the HomeOwners Tool Kit 75-Pc Set on sale for $39.99 (after instant savings), now through December 18, 2017. That is $10 off Costco’s regular price of $49.99. While supplies last.
(1) 3/8 in. Drive ratchet wrench ( 72 Teeth) CR-V
(1) 3/8 in. Drive Extension bar
(5) 3/8 in. Drive SAE sockets (3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 and 5/8 in.)
(5) 3/8 in. Drive Metric sockets ( 10,12,13,14 and 15 mm)
(4) Screwdrivers: SL 5, SL 6, PH 1 and PH 2 ( CR-V) with magnetic tips and with
(4) Precision Screwdrivers: SL 2.5, SL 3, PH 00, PH 0 (CR-V) with magnetic tips and
with comfort-grip handles
(1) Ratcheting bit driver with magnetic bit holder and comfort-grip handle
(27) Driver bits ( 4 Philips, 4 Pozi-Drives, 5 Slotted heads, 6 Tamper proof stars, 6 Hex heads, 1 Adaptor ( for 1/4 in. Sockets) and 1 Magnetic extension all in a plastic carry case with belt clip
(1) Adjustable wrench with comfort-grip handle
(1) Lineman pliers (with wire cutters) and comfort-grip handle
(1) Long-nose pliers (with wire cutters) and comfort-grip handle
(1) Claw hammer ( with 16 oz. head)
(1) Hand Saw (foldable and locking) with comfort-grip handle
(1) Utility knife (foldable and locking) with quick release button and belt clip
(5) Utility knife blade refills(in blade dispenser)
(1) 25 ft (7.62 m) locking tape measure (high-impact/non-slip molded housing, with belt
hook and carry strap)
(7) SAE Hex key wrench set (1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16 and 1/4 in.) CR-V
(7) Metric Hex key wrench set (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6 mm) CR-V
(1) Torpedo level
Item #1600079. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!