This is from the Costco DECEMBER 2017 Coupon Book (11/28/17 – 12/24/17).
This features skin-friendly, high-performance blades for a gentle trim. Costco has the Philips Norelco Multigroom All-In-One Trimmer on sale for $34.99 (after instant savings), now through December 24, 2017. That is $15 off Costco’s regular price of $49.99. While supplies last. Price and participation may vary by location.
• DualCut blades
• Lithium-ion battery with 6 hour run time per charge
• Travel lock prevents the trimmer from accidentally turning on
• 5 minute quick charge for one trim
• Cord and cordless use
• Self-sharpening steel blades
• LED Display battery and Travel Lock indicators
• 1 Stainless steel handle
• 1 Full metal trimmer
• 1 Full metal detailer
• 1 Extra-wide hair trimmer
• 1 Nose and ear trimmer
• 6 Extra-wide hair trimming guards
• 1 Mini foil shaver
• 3 Beard trimming guards
• 2 Stubble trimming guards
• 2 Body trimming guards
• 1 Eyebrow trimming guard
• 1 Premium storage pouch
• 1 Cleaning brush
• 1 Power cable
Item #1161149. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!