This device jump starts 12V vehicles, charges small electronic devices, and provides portable LED lighting for when you need it most.
Costco has the Winplus Car Jump Start and Portable Power Bank on sale for $49.99 (after instant savings), now through March 18, 2018. That is $10 off Costco’s regular price of $59.99. While supplies last. Price and participation may vary by location.
• Up to 8000mAh high capacity power bank
• 350A peak current allows you to jump start any 12V car, truck, boat, or motorcycle
• Smart and Safe Jumper Cable protects against polarity, over-discharge, low voltage, reverse charging, short-circuit, overheat, spark-proof, and timing out
• Built-in LED flashlight, strobe light, and hazard light provides different lighting options for normal or emergency situations
• Two USB ports (5V 2.4A + 2.1A) for smartphones, tablets, and other small electronic devices
• Battery status lights indicate the current battery level
• Recharge the jump starter at home or in the car with the included USB cable
• Charging time is 4- 5 hours (full charge)
• Product weight is 0.77 lb (351 g)
(1) 12V Jump Starter
(1) Storage Case
(1) USB Cable
(1) USB Car Adapter
(1) Jumper Cable with Smart & Safe Protection
(1) User Manual
Item #1172833. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!