The 2021 Costco Wine Advent Calendar has made an early appearance this year at some locations! They are expected to be in most Costco stores by the first week of October 2021. These do sell out very quickly so if you’re in the market for one of these, pick one up as soon as you find it at your local Costco.
What is the Costco Wine Advent Calendar?
The Costco Wine Advent Calendar is a fun advent calendar for adults. These beautifully designed boxes come with 24 half-bottles of wine from around the world that are curated by Flying Blue. Each bottle is 375ml, which is half the size of regular wine bottles.
The box top is labeled from one through twenty-four and if you want, you can follow along and start with bottle number one on December 1st and then try out bottle number two on December 2nd and so on until you get to your last bottle on Christmas Eve.
What countries are represented in Costco’s Wine Advent Calendar for 2021?
You’ll find a variety of reds, white, and even a bubbly from France, Argentina, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Moldova, Portugal, South Africa, and Spain.
What’s the price of the 2021 Costco Wine Advent Calendar?
For a very, very, very limited time, select Costco locations have the 2021 Costco Wine Advent Calendar in stores for $99.99. That works out to just $4.17 per half-bottle of wine (before tax). While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Tukwila, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, please call your local Costco before you go.
How to Buy the 2021 Costco Wine Advent Calendar
You’ll want to give your local Costco a call to see if they have it in stock. Ask about Costco item #1357643. If you have the Costco app, you can click ‘Warehouse’ at the bottom, and go from there to find your nearest Costco. When you click on ‘See Warehouse Details’, you can click on the phone number to call.
What wines are included in Costco’s Wine Advent Calendar?
- Day 1 – Strut King Chardonnay (Italy)
- Day 2 – Portrait of a Wallflower Pays d’Oc Merlot (France)
- Day 3 – Stacks & Stones Sauvignon Blanc (France)
- Day 4 – Voldé Cabernet Sauvignon (Moldova)
- Day 5 – Shadow Dance Chenin Blanc (South Africa)
- Day 6 – Mendoza Nights Malbec (Argentina)
- Day 7 – Pastello Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Day 8 – Even Steven Torrontés (Argentina)
- Day 9 – Azzimato Montepulciano d’Abruzzo (Italy)
- Day 10 – Timok River Riesling Semi-Sweet (Bulgaria)
- Day 11 – Struggling Deep Roots Côtes de Gascogne (France)
- Day 12 – Ode Couple Fernão Pires (Portugal)
- Day 13 – 12 Generations Merlot (Bulgaria)
- Day 14 – Octopada Macabeo (Spain)
- Day 15 – Palloncini Rosato (Italy)
- Day 16 – Blue Seirína Kotsifli+Syrah (Greece)
- Day 17 – Venteux 22 Côtes de Gascogne (France)
- Day 18 – Luna Brillante Navarra (Spain)
- Day 19 – Pannonia Zenit Grüner Veltliner (Hungary)
- Day 20 – Champs Anciens Grenache Syrah (France)
- Day 21 – Aragones Castelao Alicante Bouchet Red Blend (Portugal)
- Day 22 – Brillo Solar Chardonnay (Spain)
- Day 23 – West Cape Gold Cabernet Sauvignon (South Africa)
- Day 24 – Brilliant Brut (France)
How can I get more information about each of the wines?
This product is for adults of legal drinking age. The manufacturer has set up a website that has descriptions and short videos of each of the wines. You can visit them at www.wineadvent-ure.com.
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!