*SALE UPDATE* 6/19/23.
Kirkland Signature Chicken Wings from Costco are ice glazed to prevent freezer burn and individually frozen so you can grab however many pieces you want from the resealable bag. Just so there’s no confusion, they’re not individually packaged, just frozen individually so it’s not a giant clump of frozen wings. The chickens are hatched, raised (with NO antibiotics ever) and harvested in the USA.
To retain freshness and flavor, the Kirkland Signature Chicken Wings contain up to an 8% solution of water and kosher salt. This 10-pound bag contains raw drumettes and wings (first and second sections of the chicken wing). These wings can be cooked directly from frozen or thawed first. Of course with chicken, please follow safe handling instructions and cook the meat thoroughly to an internal temperature of 180˚F (measure with a meat thermometer at the thickest part).
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
*SALE UPDATE* 6/19/23.
The Kirkland Signature Frozen Chicken Wings 10-lb Bag is on sale at select Costco locations for $19.99, through July 16, 2023. That is $6 off Costco’s regular price of $25.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #1294446.
Friendly Reminder: Costco will be CLOSED on INDEPENDENCE DAY (Tuesday, July 4, 2023).
KS Chicken Wing Features
- Ice glazed, uncooked chicken wings
- Can cook from frozen or thaw first
- Contains up to an 8% solution of water with kosher salt
- No antibiotics ever
- 10 lb Resealable bag
- About 22 Servings per Container
Serving Size: 4 oz (112g)
- Calories per Serving: 190
- Total Fat: 13 g (17% Daily Value)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g (18% DV)
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 115 mg (38% DV)
- Sodium: 200 mg (9% DV)
- Total Carbohydrate: 0 g (0% DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0 g (0% DV)
- Total Sugars: 0 g
- Includes: 0 g Added Sugars (0% DV)
- Protein: 18 g
- Vitamin D: 0 mcg (0% DV)
- Calcium: 0 mg (0% DV)
- Iron: 0.5 mg (2% DV)
- Potassium: 190mg (4% DV)
- The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.