- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
This site is for entertainment purposes only. While every caution has been taken to provide readers with the most accurate information, readers are using the information on this site at their own risk. Frugal Hotspot does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Frugal Hotspot will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog. Please seek professional advice.
In no event shall Frugal Hotspot or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Frugal Hotspot’s site, even if Frugal Hotspot or a Frugal Hotspot authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Frugal Hotspot’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Frugal Hotspot does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Frugal Hotspot may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Frugal Hotspot does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Frugal Hotspot is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Frugal Hotspot of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of comments are not guaranteed. However, by commenting on frugalhotspot.com, you grant Frugal Hotspot, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your comments (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Frugal Hotspot’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
FTC Disclosures and Relationships
Frugal Hotspot does not receive money for paid reviews of products. We will however include affiliate links where we make money if a visitor decides to purchase a product from our link. We provide the following list of sources of income for Frugal HotSpot:
- Frugal Hotspot includes Google Adsense ads on the site. The links displayed are whatever Google thought was relevant.
- Frugal Hotspot is an Amazon affiliate and ads and links are displayed by Amazon.
- Frugal Hotspot is an affiliate of infolinks and ads and links are displayed by infolinks.
- Frugal Hotspot includes a discussion forum by Disqus and Disqus also displays ads and links.
We automatically receive and record your IP address from your browser or your mobile device when you visit the Site or use the Apps or use certain other Services. We use this data to determine your origin of country for the purpose of GDPR compliance and other uses.
For Users with accounts located in the European Union, as determined by Geographical Location collection outlined above, all collection of Personal Data is excluded in accordance with privacy rights and regulations following Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any user visiting from countries covered by GDPR will be blocked from visiting or accessing content on the Site or using the Apps or certain other Services.