*SALE UPDATE* 9/25/23.
Get ready for a whiter and brighter smile with Crest 3D Whitestrips from Costco. This combo package from Costco includes (40) Professional Effects Whitestrips, which provides 20 treatments and (20) 1 Hour Express Whitestrips, which provides 10 treatments. These whitening strips have a no-slip grip to stay in place, so you can talk and drink water with it on. While it works to whiten natural teeth, it will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
*SALE UPDATE* 9/25/23.
The Crest 3D WhiteStrips Combo Pack will be on sale at select Costco locations for $32.99, through October 1, 2023. That is $12 off Costco’s regular price of $44.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #1599045.
3D WhiteStrips Features
- (20) Professional Effects Treatments (20 strips for your top teeth and 20 strips for your bottom teeth)
- (10) 1 Hour Express Treatments (10 strips for your top teeth and 10 strips for your bottom teeth)
- Safe to use on enamel
- Advanced Seal Technology so white strips stay in place
TIP: If you have some dental issues or have stains on your teeth from medication, check with your dentist to make sure you can use whitening products. There can be some tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort when using any type of whitening products. It’s usually mild and temporary. If you are having significant issues with, you can stop using the strips for a few days and then give it another try. If the issue persists, then discontinue using it.
How to Use WhiteStrips
- Use a mirror to help with the process
- Peel a Whitestrip off of the liner
- Align the edge of the strip with your gumline
- Apply the gel side of strip to the front of your teeth and fold it over your teeth
- Press to secure it
- Repeat steps 2-5 for the other Whitestrip
- Leave it on for 45 minutes if you are using the Professional Effects strips
Leave it on for 1 hour if you are using the 1 Hour Express strips
- Do NOT swallow the plastic strip.
- Do NOT use on loose teeth, restorations, or braces.
- Do NOT eat, smoke, sleep, or drink while wearing Whitestrips. (water is ok to drink)
- Keep Whitestrips stored in a cool place.
- It’s best to use Whitestrips by the expiration date.
CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of young children. This is NOT intended for use in kids under the age of 18.
- Hydrogren Peroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Saccharin
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or business or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.