Zipfizz is a popular energy drink mix that has been sold at Costco for quite some time now. Zipfizz supplies vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and key amino acids that protect the immune system, provide enhanced hydration, and deliver energy and focus*. Plus, it comes in a convenient tube for people on the go.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
Select Costco locations have the Zipfizz Healthy Energy Drink Mix 30 Count on sale for $22.99 (after instant savings), now through October 18, 2021. That is $5 off Costco’s regular price of $27.99. While supplies last. Item #135576. The combo pack includes 10 grape, 10 fruit punch and 10 orange soda. Some Costco warehouses may have additional flavors available.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- NO sugar
- Gluten free
- 4-6 Hours of enhanced energy without the sugar crash*
- 24 Nutritional ingredients
- High electrolytes
- 100 mg of Caffeine from natural sources (guarana and green tea leaf extract)
- 104,167% Daily Value of Vitamin B12 for increased mental focus, alertness, and energy
- 500 mg of Vitamin C for a high dose of antioxidants and immune system support* (equivalent to 5 glasses of orange juice).
- No artificial flavors or colors
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You can also purchase it at costco.com for a higher, delivered price plus you get more choices: Combo Pack, Pina Colada, Limón, Black Cherry, Blueberry Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Grape, Orange Cream, Orange Soda, Pink Grapefruit, Peach Mango or Pink Lemonade Flavors.
How to use Zipfizz
You simply add one tube to 16-20 ounces of water and mix it (leave room for effervescent powder), close the lid, shake and enjoy.
Some notes about Zipfizz
- Contains 100 mg of caffeine per serving.
- It is not recommended for children, pregnant women, people sensitive to caffeine, or people with a health condition.
- Limit 2 tubes per day.
- Store at 15-30° C (59-86° F).
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
- Do not leave mixed product in direct sunlight.
- Zipfizz does contain Xylitol.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.