Zipfizz is a popular energy drink mix that has been sold at Costco for quite some time now. Zipfizz supplies vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and key amino acids that protect the immune system, provide enhanced hydration, and deliver energy and focus*. Plus, it comes in a convenient tube for people on the go.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
Zipfizz Dietary Supplement 30-Count is on sale at select Costco locations for $24.99, now through October 17, 2022. That is $5 off Costco’s new regular price of $29.99. Item #135576. The combo pack includes 10 grape, 10 fruit punch and 10 peach mango. Some Costco warehouses may have additional flavors available. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at anytime without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- NO sugar
- Gluten free
- 4-6 Hours of enhanced energy without the sugar crash*
- 24 Nutritional ingredients
- High electrolytes
- 100 mg of Caffeine from natural sources (guarana and green tea leaf extract)
- 104,167% Daily Value of Vitamin B12 for increased mental focus, alertness, and energy
- 500 mg of Vitamin C for a high dose of antioxidants and immune system support* (equivalent to 5 glasses of orange juice).
- No artificial flavors or colors
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You can also purchase it at costco.com for a delivered price plus you get more choices: Combo Pack, Pina Colada, Limón, Black Cherry, Blueberry Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Grape, Orange Cream, Orange Soda, Pink Grapefruit, Peach Mango or Pink Lemonade Flavors. Sale dates online may vary.
How to use Zipfizz
You simply add one tube to 16-20 ounces of water and mix it (leave room for effervescent powder), close the lid, shake and enjoy.
Some notes about Zipfizz
- Contains 100 mg of caffeine per serving.
- It is not recommended for children, pregnant women, people sensitive to caffeine, or people with a health condition.
- Limit 2 tubes per day.
- Store at 15-30° C (59-86° F).
- Protect it from heat, light, and moisture.
- Do not purchase it if the seal is broken.
- Do not leave mixed product in direct sunlight.
- Zipfizz does contain Xylitol.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.