Costco has the Jenna Hipp What’s Hot Now Nail Collection 12-Count on sale for $10.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through December 24, 2013. That is $4 off Costco’s regular price of $14.99.
Jenna Hipp is known as the Celebrity Green Nail Stylist for her dedication to healthy hands and nails, and commitment towards creating eco-friendly nail color to limit negative side effects from nail polish fumes. Jenna decided to create the What’s Hot Now Nail Collection with this green philosophy in mind using her exclusive “Five Free Formula”.
Five Free Formula
- Contains NO Dibutyl Phthalate
- Contains NO Formaldehyde
- Contains NO Formaldehyde Resin
- Contains NO Toluene
- Contains NO Camphor
- 12 – 0.16 fl. oz. Mini Nail Lacquer bottles
- Nail file
- A quick dry FIVE FREE formula
- A flat easy application brush
- Long-lasting color
- Chip resistant
HIPP TIPS for a perfect Mani-Pedi:
- 1. Apply a thin coat of basecoat
- 2. Paint 2 coats of color
- 3. Let dry for 3 minutes
- 4. Apply a quick dry top coat
- 5. Let polish set for 5 to 10 minutes
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Costco prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.