Costco has the Ooma Telo Air Free Home Phone Service VoIP Device on sale for $129.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through May 19, 2014. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $149.99. Item #190090.
The Ooma Telo Air device includes free U.S. calling but you do pay applicable taxes and fees. A wireless adapter is included.
- Free U.S. calling
- Low international rates
- Ooma’s PureVoice HD technology for voice clarity and reliability
- Voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting and 911 service
- Uses existing home phones- no computer or headset required
- Keep your current phone number (for a one-time fee) or pick a new number at no charge
- Peace of mind with instant email or text alert when 911 is called from your home
- Answering machine functionality with one-touch voicemail playback
- Easy setup and live customer support
- Free Ooma to Ooma calling worldwide
- You can also upgrade to Ooma Premier for $9.99/month and get over 25 advanced features.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Costco prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.