I missed out on this last year so when Costco brought back the Arcan 2.5 Ton Steel/Aluminum Hybrid Jack priced at $99.99, I bought it right away (and even paid full price). I’m saving my receipt for a price adjustment, just in case it goes on sale in the next 30 days. My husband will be so happy on Father’s Day!
Good news! It’s on sale for $84.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through June 15, 2014. That is $15 off Costco’s regular price of $99.99. Time to go get my price adjustment.
• Hybrid construction combines the strength of steel with light weight benefits of aluminum
• Dual pump lift system lifts vehicles quickly
• Low entry design allows access to vehicles with low ground clearance
• Minimum lift height – 4 in. (101.6 mm)
• Maximum lift height – 18.5 in. (470 mm)
• Capacity – 2.5 tons (2,268 kgs)
• Jack Weight – 57.2 lbs (26 kgs)
Looking for something different? Check out Amazon below.
Item #900930. While supplies last. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!