Costco has the iHome iPad/iPhone Lightning Dual Alarm Clock Radio (IDL43B/S) on sale for $64.99, now through March 31, 2016. That is $15 off Costco’s regular price of $79.99. While supplies last.
• Wake or sleep to iPad, iPhone, iPod, FM radio, custom playlist
• Flexible lightning dock charges and plays
• Universal USB port for lightning-capable and 30-pin iPhone/ iPod
• Dual alarm with weekday, weekend and custom alarm settings
• FM radio with 6 station preset memory
• Auto Sync- syncs clock time to docked iPhone time settings in seconds
• Reson8 speaker chambers specially designed high-end drivers deliver clarity, depth & power
• Adjustable EQ- bass, treble, balance and 3D sound controls
• Programmable snooze time lets you sleep in with snooze times between 1 and 29 minutes
• Gradual Wake and Gradual Sleep- gently increased/decreased alarm/sleep volume eases waking and sleep
• Includes 100V-240V universal voltage AC adaptor
Looking for something different? Check out Amazon below.
Item #990043. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!