There can be many potential sources of carbon monoxide in the home: blocked chimney, furnace, attached garage, range hood, clothes dryer, portable heater, water heater, fireplace and indoor grilling. The First Alert 10-Year Carbon Monoxide Alarm can offer continuous protection.
Costco has the First Alert 10-Year Carbon Monoxide Alarm on sale for $24.99 (after instant savings), now through March 17, 2019. That is $10 off Costco’s regular price of $34.99. While supplies last.
Where to place the carbon monoxide alarm:
One on every level and one in or near each sleeping area
• 10-Year Lithium power cell – No battery replacements for the life of the alarm
• Multifunction digital display – Easily view ambient temperature or current/peak CO levels when detected
• Easy installation – Wall mount or free standing
• Large test/silence button – Mutes unnecessary alarms & test alarm functions
• End of life timer – Alerts you 10 years after installation that alarm needs replacement
• Loud 85dB alarm
• Includes 1 set of mounting hardware
• 10-Year limited warranty
• Model # CO1210CP1
Item #832151. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!