The Sony STR-DN840 7.2 Channel A/V Receiver has a sound optimizer that enables you to hear the smallest sound effect at low volumes giving you the best reproduction of sound effects while keeping the intended sound your chosen level. You can also optimize your receiver to mimic the sound characteristics of movie theaters with Front Height mode enabling vocal height and 3D effects.
Costco has the Sony STR-DN840 7.2 Channel A/V Receiver on sale for $339.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through February 21, 2015. That is $60 off Costco’s regular price of $399.99.
While supplies last.
• 7.2 Ch. Of Power, 150W per channel (150W x 7 @ 8ohms 1kHz 0.9% THD with 1 ch. driven)
• Wi-Fi Built-in
• Stream music from your smart phone or tablet to the receiver. (Touch the AirPlay logo when it appears and select the STR-DN840 to amplify your tunes.)
• 6 HDMI inputs (up to 4K capable) let you connect a Sony PlayStation 3 entertainment system, blu-ray disc player, any 4 other HDMI-capable devices, for high definition video and audio.6
• Allows native 4K video content pass through to 4K capable televisions and projectors.
• Download the free Sony TV SideView app and use your iPhone or Android devices to control volume, inputs, receiver function, & control your network music
• Set-up and control the A/V receiver with on-screen graphical user interface to change inputs, adjust settings and confirm volume levels
• Compatible with Blu-ray 3D movies and other 3D content
[NO MHL-compatible inputs or true second-zone audio support]
Looking for something different? Check out Amazon below.
Item #877840. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!