For the December 2016 Tresanti wine cooler- Costco: Tresanti 24-Bottle Wine Cooler with Granite Top.
What a dreamy wine cabinet that chills 24 bottles of wine and has storage for more wine and a dozen wine glasses. Costco has the Tresanti Zinfandel Thermoelectric Wine Cooler & Cabinet on clearance for $349.97. That is $250.02 off Costco’s regular price of $599.99!! While supplies last.
This was spotted at the Covington, WA Costco. This item may not be on clearance at all locations. Clearance prices may vary by location and may drop further without notice. This product is in select stores for a limited time only. This item is not guaranteed to be in stock.
• 24-Bottle dual zone thermoelectric cooler
• Upper zone holds 8 bottles at 45 to 54 degrees
• Lower zone holds 16 bottles at 54 to 65 degrees
• Three adjustable shelves offer storage for 15 more bottles
• Additional wine bottle storage in door
• Hanging stemware rack holds up to 12 glasses
• Locking cooler door to safeguard your wine collection
• Blue butterfly granite top
• Decorative black scroll work
• Birch veneers & Poplar solids
• Dimensions 45.2″ W x23.7″ D x 40.2″ H
• Fully assembled
Looking for something different? Check out Amazon below.
Item #466797. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!