The Pyrex Glass Measuring Cups 3-Pack from Costco is great to have in your kitchen when you do a lot of baking or cooking from scratch. These tempered glass cups are safe to use in the microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, and in a pre-heated oven. Since they are made from glass, they don’t absorb food flavors or odors.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Pyrex 3-Pack Glass Measuring Cup Set is on sale at select Costco locations for $10.99, now through November 13, 2022. That is $3 off Costco’s regular price of $13.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #1615903.
- High quality tempered glass is durable
- Measurements marks in red
- Sturdy grab handle (may get hot in microwave or oven)
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Microwave safe (use pot holder to handle heated glass)
- Dishwasher safe (keep away from direct heat elements)
- Preheated oven-safe glass (use pot holder to handle heated glass)
- Avoid extreme temperature changes
- Made in the USA
- [Food and accessories NOT included]
- 1 Cup capacity: 6″ diameter x 3.5″ H
- 2 Cup capacity: 6.5″ dia. x 4.5″ H
- 4 Cup capacity: 8″ dia. x 4.5″ H
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
- Handle with care
- Keep hot glass away from children
- Pyrex cups can break if it’s dropped, hit with a hard utensil, or knocked against a hard surface
- Do NOT use if chipped, cracked or scratched (it could eventually break or shatter)
- Use pot holder to handle after heating glass in the microwave or oven
- Always preheat oven BEFORE placing Pyrex in it
- Do NOT use Pyrex on the stovetop, grill, in a toaster oven or under a broiler
- Do NOT place hot Pyrex directly on a countertop
- Do NOT place hot Pyrex directly on a wet, cool, or metal surface
- Place hot Pyrex on a dry cloth, dry potholder, dry wooden trivet, or dry cooling rack
- Let Pyrex glass come to room temperature before placing it in water or in the fridge, freezer, microwave, or pre-heated oven
- Do NOT use Pyrex to heat foods in browning wrappers or to microwave popcorn
- Do NOT heat empty or nearly empty Pyrex in the microwave.
- When heating butter or oil in the microwave, don’t overheat
- Keep Pyrex away from direct heat elements in the dishwasher
- Use non-abrasive cleansers when washing Pyrex by hand
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.