Costco has the Ricardo Beverly Hills 2-Pc Lightweight Luggage Travel Set on sale for $99.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through March 13, 2016. That is $30 off Costco’s regular price of $129.99. While supplies last. It comes in gray or blue (selection may vary by location).
• Includes a 20″ Spinner and a 28″ Spinner
• Textured 100% Polycarbonate
• Smooth-rolling 360° dual spinner wheels provides movement in any direction whether you push, pull, or walk alongside the case
• Multi-stage locking pull handle adjusts to the height most comfortable for you and retracts when not in use
• Expandable outer zipper
• Push-button locking handle with soft grip
• Zippered mesh pocket
• Two elastic pockets great for shoes or storage needs
• Mesh utility pocket for storing accessories
• Adjustable tie-down straps
• Built-in suiter allows you to secure your garments on their hangers with the “Any-Hanger” loop and a padded tie-down strap
Please check with your airline for baggage restriction and requirements.
20″ Spinner Dimensions:
Packing Capacity: 20.5″H x 15″L x 10″D
Overall Dimensions: 22.5″H x 15.75″L x 12.5″D
Linear Inches: 50.5″
Weight: 7.66 lbs.
28″ Spinner Dimensions:
Packing Capacity: 28″H x 21″L x 12″ D
Overall Dimensions: 30″H x 21.75″L x 14.5″D
Linear Inches: 66.25″
Weight: 11.06 lbs.
Item #567037. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!