The Felina Cotton-Stretch Hi-Cut Underwear from Costco come in a beautiful array of colors and designs. They are made from ultra soft cotton with some modal and spandex for flexibility. The tagless label is a great feature so your back side is not being irritated by a scratchy tag.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Felina Cotton Stretch Hi-Cut Underwear 6-Pack is on sale at select Costco locations for $7.99, now through August 17, 2017. That is $2 off Costco’s regular price of $9.99. Item #989091. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Felina Ladies’ Panty Features
- Ultra soft cotton stretch with a touch of modal
- Tagless label for comfort
- Full back coverage
- Women’s Sizes: S (5), M (6), L (7), XL (8)
- Color selection may vary by location
- Content: 56% Cotton, 38% Modal, 6% Spandex
- Made in Thailand
- Machine wash cold with like colors, on delicate cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Do NOT iron and do NOT dry clean.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.