The T-fal Deep Sauté Pan from Costco is a large 5.5 quart deep pan, great for cooking large family meals. This fry pan has a durable titanium non-stick coating and features Thermo-Spot that shows when the pan is pre-heated. The sturdy, riveted handles have a comfortable grip and the frying pan is oven safe up to 400˚F (lid is oven safe up to 350˚F). Plus, it’s compatible with all cooktops, except induction.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The T-fal Deep Saute Pan is on sale at select Costco locations for $23.99, now through July 17, 2022. That is $5 off Costco’s new regular price of $28.99. Item #1092330. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Hard titanium – reinforced with titanium to create a durable, non-stick surface
- Thermo-spot – unique heat indicator shows when the pan is ready
- Riveted silicone handles – ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip
- Vented glass lid
- Oven safe up to 400°F / 204°C (Lid is oven safe up to 350˚F)
- Dishwasher safe
- Capacity 5.5 quart / 5.2 L
- NO PFOA, NO Lead, NO Cadmium
- Compatible with all cooktops, except induction
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.