It’s back! The Coleman Oasis Instant Shelter from Costco is easy to set up in minutes with the OnePeak one-push center hub design. The telescoping poles extend into place while the large feet are big enough to stand on while setting up. This shelter has wide eaves for extra shade while the UVGuard material offers UPF 50+ sun protection.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Coleman Oasis 13′ x 13′ Instant Eaved Shelter is on sale at select Costco locations for $119.99, from May 18, 2022 through June 12, 2022. That is $40 off Costco’s regular price of $159.99. Item #2622040. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Shelter offers shade and protection from the sun’s harmful rays at the park or in your backyard.
- Sets up in about 3 minutes with the OnePeak easy one-push center hub
- Provides 169 sq ft of shade (15.7 m²)
- Wide eaves
- Vented roof releases trapped heat on hot days.
- UV Guard Material 50+ UPF Protection
- Pinch-Free Comfort Grip technology makes the telescoping poles easy to extend into place while the large feet are big enough to stand on while setting it up.
- The easy-release strap attaches to the center hub, making it simple to reach and unlock the shelter when it’s time to pack it away
- Wheeled carry bag
- Dimensions: 13 ft x 13 ft (4 m x 4 m)
- Center Height: 9 ft 7 in (2.9 m)
- Weight: 47.6 lb.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.