I made cold brew coffee once. It involved cheesecloth and it was such a mess. This system seems so much better.
Select Costco locations have the Freshlok by Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker Set on sale for $14.99 (after instant savings), now through June 13, 2018. That is $5 off Costco’s regular price of $19.99. While supplies last. Price and participation may vary by location.
• Use with any ground coffee
• Airtight, leakproof lid locks in freshness and flavor
• BPA FREE
• Dishwasher safe
• Also great for iced tea
Cold Brew Coffee Process:
1. Add 14-16 tablespoons of coarsely ground coffee into the infuser. Twist infuser into the lid.
2. Fill pitcher with cold filtered water, seal lid airtight, shake well and place in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
3. Serve hot or cold. HOT COFFEE – mix 1 part coffee concentrate with 1 part boiling water. ICED COFFEE – pour coffee concentrate and water, milk or dairy substitute over ice.
• 1-Quart Cold Brew Coffee Maker
• 1-Quart Airtight Storage Pitcher
• Recipe and User Guide
Check out Amazon below for more options:
Item #1050038. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!