A freeze stick is included to help keep your drink cooler longer. For a very limited time, select Costco locations have the brightly colored Igloo 80 oz. Beverage Cooler / Hydration Jug in stores and priced at $13.99. Item #1160402. While supplies last. Color selection may vary by location.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Igloo Beverage Cooler Features
- Rubberized grips, textured body and handle for non-slip grip
- Leak-resistant gaskets prevents spills during transport
- Ultratherm – insulated to keep beverages cooler longer
- Capacity – 80 oz
- Chain link hooks keeps your jug off the ground and clean
- Cool riser technology improves cooling performance by elevating from hot surfaces
- Freeze stock keeps drink cooler longer with non-toxic ice substitute (easily screws into underside of lid for stability and convenient performance)
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!