The Beautyrest Black Down Alternative Pillows from Costco have a 2-inch gusset that provides maximum loft, while retaining the pillow’s shape. These signature pillows are filled with Dream-Loft fiber for medium support, while still maintaining the pillow’s shape. There are thousands of fiber puffs inside, making the pillow easy to re-fluff after washing.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Beautyrest Black Down Alternative Pillow 2-Pack (Standard / Queen Size) is on sale at select Costco locations for $12.99, now through March 6, 2022. That is $5 off Costco’s regular price of $17.99. Standard Size Item #9595356. While supplies last. Some locations may have the King size pillow set for a higher price (Item #9595357).
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Cyber Monday Deals at Costco.com!
- Swedish Dish Cloths at Costco!
- NEW Kirkland Signature Croissant Breakfast Sandwich at Costco!
- Costco Holiday Event DECEMBER 2023
- Costco Black Friday Deals Start Now at Costco.com!
- 400-Thread count cover, 70% cotton 30% Tencel Lyocell
- Dream-Loft fiber fill for gentle support
- Machine washable for easy care
- Designed for all sleep positions for worry free sleep
- 2″ gusset for ultimate comfort
TENCEL Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, offering long-lasting comfort to fabrics with a very soft hand-feel. These textiles are designed to be suitable for everyday consumer needs while maintaining an environmental balance.
- The fibers originate from the renewable raw material wood created by photosynthesis.
- The bio-based fibers are manufactured in an environmentally responsible production process.
- The fibers are compostable and biodegradable and can fully revert back to nature.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.