Flannel from Portugal Sheet Sets are back at Costco in some fun and festive new designs! These cozy, soft sheets are made from 100% cotton grown in the USA and then are assembled in Portugal. These flannel sheets keep you warm and toasty in the winter. We use flannel sheets for about 9 months out of the year, so I’m usually ready for a new set when these pop up at Costco. I’m kind of torn between the red deer and blue floral sheets.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
The Flannel from Portugal Sheet Set is available at select Costco locations for a very limited time, while supplies last. Each set is sold separately and include 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases.
- Twin Size 4-Piece Set is $21.49. Item #1635635
- Full Size 4-Piece Set is $31.49. Item #1676002
- Queen Size 4-Piece Set is $41.49. Item #1676100
- King Size 4-Piece Set is $51.49. Item #1676101
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Color / style / size selection may vary by location
- Available in classic patterns like dark gray & red plaid, blue plaid, or blue with flowers (while supplies last)
- Available in seasonal and fun designs like red argyle deer, polar bear & friends, dogs, forest animals, or brown bear (while supplies last)
- 100% USA cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Wash before 1st use.
- Machine wash warm with like colors or separately.
- Do NOT bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Remove sheets promptly from the dryer to avoid wrinkles
- [There will be lint in the first few washes. Lint from flannel is natural due to the brushing process.]
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.