Your body weight creates a natural form of traction controlled by the angle of inversion. The further the rotation, the deeper the stretch. Costco has the Teeter Inversion Table Model 900LX on sale for $249.99 (after instant savings), now through January 25, 2018. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $299.99. While supplies last. Price and participation may vary by location.
Decompress the spine and stretch supporting muscles. Teeter is the only inversion table FDA-cleared as a Class 1 medical device, according to the manufacturer.
• For back pain, sciatica, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, muscle tension, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, facet syndrome, muscle spasm
• Easy to use – set height, lock in, recline and relax. Arm motions control your rotation.
• ComforTrak Bed – flexes with you for greater range of motion
• Angle Tether – preset your maximum angle of rotation
• Secure Lock Out – optional full inversion with easy release
4 ft. 8 in. to 6 ft. 6 in. (142 – 198 cm)
300 lbs (136 kg)
Approximate Dimensions (L x W x H):
81.75 in. x 28. 8 in. x 85 in (207.6 x 73.2 x 215.9 cm)
Folds for Compact Storage (L x W x H):
20 in. x 28.8 in. x 66 in. (548.4 x 73.2 x 167.6 cm)
Item #1149641. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!