Organize your garage or pantry with the Trinity 6-Tier Wire Shelving Rack from Costco. This NSF certified heavy-duty commercial grade wire storage rack is great for any industrial, restaurant, home, garage, or kitchen use. This mobile configurable storage unit uses a slip-sleeve locking system that allows you to adjust the shelves of your unit in 1″ increments. It has a very high weight limit and can hold your boxes, cookware, tools, and other supplies. And it’s also easy to clean and sanitize.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Trinity 6-Tier Wire Shelving Rack is on sale at select Costco locations for $99.99, now through October 24, 2022. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $119.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #1900509.
Trinity Rack Features
- (4) Swivel casters / wheels (2 locking, 2 non-locking)
- Feet levelers included
- Shelves are adjustable in 1” increments
- NSF Certified safe for dry food storage (for indoor use and dry environments)
- Eco-Storage chrome color finish
- No tool assembly
NOTE: Wheels must be tightened with the included wrench. Wheels must also be re-tightened over time.
SPECS (per manufacturer)
- Dimensions: 48″ W x 18″ D (121.92 cm x 45.72 cm)
- Height on Wheels: 77″ H (195.58 cm)
- Height on Feet Levelers: 72″ H (182.88 cm)
- Product Weight: 85 lbs (38.56 kg)
- Total Weight Capacity on Wheels: 800 lbs when evenly distributed (362 kg)
- Weight Capacity per Shelf on Wheels: 133 lbs (60 kg)
- Total Weight Capacity on Feet Levelers: 6,000 lbs when evenly distributed (2,721 kg)
- Weight Capacity per Shelf on Feet Levelers: 1,000 lbs (453 kg)
What is EcoStorage Finish?
EcoStorage finish is a meaningful environmental benefit that represents eco-friendly production. The EcoStorage chrome color finish is achieved without releasing toxic chromium into the environment, all while increasing the performance of the finish, without sacrificing color characteristics.
What does NSF Certified Mean?
The NSF certified mark means that product design meets food-safe specification, materials used are corrosion resistant, and the product has been tested and conforms to 3rd party food equipment safety and sanitization standards.