Stop fires fast with the First Alert EZ Fire Spray from Costco. These fire extinguisher cans are portable and great to have on hand when camping, grilling, or just cooking in the kitchen (the #1 cause of house fires is unattended cooking). First Alert Fire Spray works on small fires and are ideal for grease, fabric, trash, and electric fires. It’s not intended to replace an NFPA 10 compliant fire extinguisher where required. These are not sold in California.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The First Alert EZ Fire Spray 2-Pack is on sale at select Costco locations for $14.99, now through July 10, 2022. That is $5 off Costco’s regular price of $19.99. Item #1260169. Model AF400. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Fire Extinguisher Features
- Includes (2) 14 oz cans
- For household residential use
- Fits in kitchen cabinet
- Store between 32˚F – 104˚F
- Discharges for 32 seconds
- Works on household fires including those involving paper, fabric, wood, cooking oils, electrical appliances and equipment.
- Non-toxic for safe and easy cleanup
- Contents under pressure.
- Do NOT puncture or incinerate container.
- Do NOT expose to heat or store above 104˚F.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- May not operate after expiration date.
- If dropped or damaged, discard and replace.
- Store in original container.
- Contents may cause mild skin irritation. In case of direct contact with skin or eyes, rinse area with water.
- Do NOT swallow contents.
- If ingested or in case of emergency, seek medical attention immediately. Have the product container with you when going for treatment.
- First call 911
- Remove safety seal and cap
- Hold can 3 ft to 4 ft from the fire
- Spray across base of fire
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.