This is from the Costco NOVEMBER 2018 Coupon Book (10/31/18 – 11/26/18).
Remember, Costco will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 22, 2018).
One exciting feature of this oven is the dehydrate function which allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for up to 6 hours. Select Costco locations have the Oster Digital French Door Countertop Oven on sale for $99.99 (after instant savings), now through November 26, 2018. That is $40 off Costco’s regular price of $139.99. While supplies last. Price, participation, and sales dates may vary by location. Item #1234400. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco. It may not be available everywhere.
• Just pull on one door and both doors will open.
• Holds a family size chicken, roast, casserole or 18 slices of bread.
• There’s an interior light so you can check your food without opening the door.
• Save over 50% of the energy used to cook the same meal in a conventional electric oven since full-size ovens are not very efficient for cooking small and medium sized meals.
• Two baking racks.
• Removable crumb tray.
• Turbo convection heat circulates hot air throughout oven for faster, more even cooking.
• Food dehydrate function at 150°F.
Model TSSTTVFDDG. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!