Measure both dry and liquid ingredients up to 30 pounds with the Taylor Digital Kitchen Scale from Costco. This tempered glass scale has easy-clean touch-sensor buttons, a bright LED readout, and a “hold” feature that locks in weight, even after the item you’re weighing is removed.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Taylor Digital Waterproof Kitchen Scale is on sale at select Costco locations for $14.99, now through April 15, 2022. That is $3 off Costco’s regular price of $17.99. Item #1075112. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Taylor Scale Features
- Weigh both dry and liquid ingredients – converts from pounds, grams, fluid ounces, and milliliters
- Maximum dry weight – 30 lbs
- Maximum liquid weight – 477 fl oz
- Calculate weight with precision in .01 oz/ 1g increments
- Easy-clean touch sensor buttons with bright LED readout
- Waterproof construction with tempered glass
- Hold feature locks in weight on display when food is removed
- “Tare” function to zero out the weight of any container OR add different ingredients to the same bowl
- Auto shutoff conserves battery life
- NOT dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 14.25″ x 1.375″ x 13.84″
- (3) Duracell AAA batteries included
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.