The Igloo MaxCold 90-Quart Roller Flip and Tow Cooler from Costco is a nice family-sized cooler for spending a fun day at the beach or park. Its oversized wheels make it suitable to pull on tough terrain and the quick access hatch makes this cooler accessible and easy to grab a cold one or your favorite snack quickly. The MaxCold Latitude can retain ice for up to 5 days due to its high performance insulation throughout the body and lid.
The Igloo MaxCold Latitude 90 Roller Flip and Tow Cooler is available at select Costco locations for $69.99, while supplies last. Item #2622044.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Igloo Cooler Features
- Antimicrobial liner
- MaxCold 5 day performance cooler with fully insulated body and lid
- Quick access hatch on lid, with 4 self-draining cup holders
- Oversized wheels for all terrain mobility
- Oversized engineering grade hinges with stay-open detent
- Garden hose threaded drain plug
- Cool Riser Technology for improved cooling performance
- Cooler is gray with white, light gray, and black accents
- Igloo states this cooler can retain ice up to 5 days in 90˚F heat, under controlled conditions
- Dimensions: 31.84 x 17.18 x 18.87
- Capacity: 137 cans
- Capacity: 90 Qt. / 85 L
- Weight: 25.4 lbs
- Made in the USA with USA and imported parts
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses.
- To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent.
- Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water.
- Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.