The Type S Jump Starter is small enough to keep in your glove compartment for convenience. This car jump starter easily jump starts most 12V vehicles, charges small electronic devices, and provides portable LED lighting.
Select Costco locations have the Type S Jump Starter & Portable Power Bank on sale for $49.99 (after instant savings), now through September 29, 2019. That is $10 off Costco’s regular price of $59.99. While supplies last. Item #1253313.
Price, participation, and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations.
• Up to 10,000mAh high capacity power bank.
• 400A Peak current allows you to jump-start most 12V car, truck, boat, or motorcycle.
• Smart & Safe Jumper Cable protects against polarity, over-discharge, low voltage, reverse charging, short-circuit, overheat, spark-proof, and timing out.
• Two (2) USB ports (Type-C and Type-A) available for smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other electronic devices.
• Built-in ultra-bright LED flashlight, strobe light, and hazard light for normal or emergency situations.
• Battery status lights indicate the current battery level so you know when it’s time to recharge.
• Use the micro USB cable to recharge the jump starter at home or in the car.
Battery Capacity: Up to 10,000 mAh (3.7V)
Internal Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
Input Voltage: 5V 2A (micro USB)
USB Output: 5V 2.4A (Type A) and 9V 2A or 5V 2.6A (Type C)
Jump Start Current: 200A – 400A
Charging Time: 5-6 hours
Operating Temperature: -4°F up to +104°F
Storage Temperature: -4°F up to +104°F
Product Dimensions: 6.61″ D x 3.03″ W x 1.06″ H
Product Weight: 0.94 lb
How to Jump Start a 12V Vehicle with the Type S Jump Starter:
1. Put the vehicle in park (neutral if the vehicle has a manual transmission).
2. Check that the number of indicator lights (indicating battery level) is not less than 3 lit LEDs.
3. Plug the blue end of the jump cable into the jump start socket.
4. Connect the red jumper cable clamp to the vehicle’s positive (+) battery terminal and connect the black jumper cable clamp to the vehicle’s negative (-) battery terminal.
5. Caution! Do not connect the red clamp (+) and the black clamp (-) at the same time.
6. Ensure the battery clamps are connected correctly and the connectors are free from rust and dirt.
7. Start the vehicle.
8. Once the vehicle starts, remove the jumper cable from the unit.
• 12V Jump Starter
• Storage Case
• USB Cable
• USB Car Adapter
• Jumper Cable with Smart & Safe Protection
• User Manual
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!