The popular Little Giant Ladder from Costco is so versatile and can be used on stairs, as a twin step ladder, wall ladder, and a 15-foot extension ladder.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Little Giant Multi-Use Type 1A Ladder System is on sale at select Costco locations for $149.99, now through June 12, 2022. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $199.99. Item #1193851. While supplies last.
NOTE: This is already on sale at my local Costco, even though the Coupon Book sale starts on May 18, 2022. The Coupon Book says it’s $40 off but my local Costco has it for $50 off, so YMMV.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Little Giant Ladder Features
- Multi-height extension ladder from 9 to 15 feet.
- Each side of the ladder telescopes independently, giving you the option of several sizes of stepladders, from 4 to 7 feet.
- Adjust one side of the ladder to work on staircases and uneven surfaces, or as a 90-degree stepladder.
- Tip & Glide wheels make the ladder easy to move
- Triple-locking hinge
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight Safety Rating: 300 lbs.
- Step ladder height: 4 ft. to 7 ft.
- Step Ladder Highest Standing Level: 4 ft. 10 in.
- Max Extension height: 9 ft. to 15 ft.
- Extension Ladder Highest Standing Level: 11 ft. 7 in.
- Storage Height: 4 ft. 7 in.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
Please follow all safety precautions when using the ladder.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.