The self-propelled drive reduces the effort needed to push the mower while the all-wheel drive system
automatically shifts between 2- and 4-wheel drive for power and traction for uneven or hilly terrain.
Select Costco locations have the Jonsered 21″ All-Wheel-Drive Self-Propelled Mower Powered by Honda on sale for $349.99 (after instant savings), now through July 23, 2019. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $399.99. While supplies last. Item #1274069.
Price, participation, and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations.
The 3-in-1 cutting system allows you to choose the cutting mode best for your lawn: bag collection for a tidy lawn, mulching for lawn fertilization and rear discharge for less frequently cut areas.
• 160cc Honda GCV160 Series 4-cycle engine with 6.9 ft-lbs gross torque
• 3-Position height adjustment handle allows you to choose what’s comfortable for your height
• Easy starting electronic ignition
• Folding handle allows for easy storage
• 21 in. High tunnel stamped steel mower deck lifts grass clippings and allows for more thorough mulching and bagging
• Dual trigger variable speed – dual levers allow for easy speed adjustment with either hand
• Quick height adjustment – choose from 9 cutting height positions that will cut your grass from 1.25 in. to 4 in.
• 11 in. High rear wheels
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!