The iHome Alarm Clock + Charger from Costco can wirelessly charge your (Qi compatible) phone with Bluetooth or use the USB port to charge other mobile devices.
Select Costco locations have the iHome Alarm Clock + Charger on sale for $29.99 (after instant savings), now through June 12, 2020. That is $20 off Costco’s new regular price of $49.99. While supplies last. Item #1270039.
- Stream your music wirelessly from bluetooth-enabled devices
- Reson8 speakers
- Qi charging pad for Qi enabled mobile devices
- Charge a secondary device through the built-in 1 Amp USB port
- Dual alarms for separate wake times
- Programmable snooze – durations from 1-59 minutes
- Model IBTW390
- Speakerphone with built-in microphone
- Audio caller ID — (Apple devices running iOS 10 or later)
- Dimmable backlit buttons for better visibility of controls
- Designer acoustic fabric
- Audio output – 5W watts RMS
- Samsung Galaxy S6 or newer wireless charging phones.
- iPhone 8/iPhone X or newer wireless charging phones.
- Plus, other Qi enabled wireless charging devices.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Costco prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or business or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.