This heavy piece of furniture weighs in at 270 pounds! Select Costco locations have the Klamath 75″ Fireplace Mantle on sale for $449.99 (after instant savings), now through December 2, 2019. That is $150 off Costco’s regular price of $599.99. While supplies last. Item #1307406.
Price, participation, inventory and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Limited to stock on hand.
The mantel can accommodate flat panel TV’s up to 80 inches. It’s crafted of solid American poplar wood with select cherry veneers with a rich, 19 step hand-applied walnut finish.
The 47 inch firebox features an infrared heater with logs and realistic flames which can be used with or without heat so you can enjoy it any time of the year.
• Interchangeable glass and wood door panels
• Removable back panel for cord management
• Soft-close door hinges
• Soft-close drawer guides
• Adjustable shelves
• Adjustable levelers
• TV stand Accommodates flat panel TV’s up to 80 inches
• 47” Insert with realistic logs and flame effect
• Storage shelves and drawers!
• Infrared quartz heater provides supplemental heat up to 999.9 sq ft
• Adjustable thermostat control (60 °F – 97 °F)
• Touch screen control panel
• Adjustable flame speed (5 levels)
• Multiple flame color options (7 different color combinations)
• Accent lights
• Full function remote control
75.5″ W x 20″ D x 42″ H
Top: 135.1 lb
Media shelf: 29.9 lb
Storage shelves: 25.1 lb
Storage drawers: 9.9 lb
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!