This is from the Costco DECEMBER 2019 Coupon Book (11/25/19 – 12/24/19).
This 9-in-1 cooking appliance can be used as a pressure cooker, sous vide, sauté pan, steamer, slow cooker, rice cooker, grain cooker, food warmer and yogurt maker. Select Costco locations have the Instant Pot Duo SV 6-Quart Pressure Cooker on sale for $64.99 (after instant savings), from November 25, 2019 through December 24, 2019. That is $25 off Costco’s regular price of $89.99. While supplies last. Item #2226685.
Price, participation, inventory and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Limited to stock on hand.
• It reduces cooking time and energy consumption by up to 70%.
• One-touch controls with smart programs that remember cooking times and temperature.
• Large capacity – 6 quart stainless steel inner pot.
13 Smart Programs:
One touch present programs that can be customized to your own settings.
• Pressure Cook
• Slow Cook
• Sous Vide
• Keep Warm
10 Safety Mechanisms:
1. Steam Release – Releases excess pressure by venting steam through the steam release valve/handle.
2. Anti-Block Shield – A stainless steel cover which prevents food particles from entering the steam release pipe, reducing the risk of blockages.
3. Safety Lid Lock – When cooker is pressurized, the lid will automatically lock to prevent opening the cooker. Do not attempt to force the lid open while the cooker is pressurized.
4. Lid Position Detection – If the lid is not in a safe position for pressure cooking, the cooker will not allow cooking to begin.
5. Automatic Temperature Control – Regulates heating to ensure the inner pot remains within a safe temperature range, based on the program.
6. Overheat (Burn) Protection – (Overheating may occur if: After Sautéing, inner pot has not been deglazed— food is stuck to the bottom; The pressure cooker is being operated without sufficient cooking liquid; The inner pot is not making full contact with the heating element; The inner pot encounters a heat distribution issue, such as when starch accumulates on the bottom of the inner pot; The cooker will reduce the risk of burning food by lowering the heat output.)
7. Automatic Pressure Control – Maintains working pressure levels. Suspends heating if pressure exceeds pressure level limits.
8. Electrical fuse – Cuts off power if the electrical current exceeds safety limits.
9. Thermal Fuse – Cuts off power if the internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
10. Leaky Lid Detection – If there is steam leakage from the lid (such as, sealing ring not installed, or steam release handle being in “Venting” and not “Sealing” position) the cooker will not pressurize. Loss of steam may cause food to burn. The cooker monitors the pre-heating time and lowers heat output if working pressure is not reached within 40 minutes.
• Stainless steel rack
• Soup spoon
• Rice paddle spoon
• Measuring cup
• Extra sealing ring for sweet and savory cooking
• Silicone mitts
Model 112-0095-01. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!