You’ve probably seen the Casper mattress commercials on tv and now Costco has it (plus, it’s on sale)!
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates:
Select Costco locations have the Casper Memory Foam 12-inch Mattress on sale now through September 5, 2021. While supplies last.
The Queen Size is on sale for $479.99 (after instant savings). That is $120 off Costco’s regular price of $599.99. Item #1271394.
The King Size is on sale for $639.99 (after instant savings). That is $160 off Costco’s regular price of $799.99. Item #1271390.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Casper Mattress Dimensions:
- Queen: 60″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H
- King: 76″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H
Four-Layer Foam Construction:
- Breathable open-cell foam wicks away heat to help you sleep cool
- High-density memory foam for pressure relief, support, and comfort
- Zoned support transition foam for proper spine alignment
- Durable support foam
Casper Mattress Features:
- Mattress combines pressure-relieving memory foam and a breathable top layer.
- Certi-Pur certified foam + no ozone depleting chemicals
- The Zoned Support system treats shoulders and hips differently for deeper comfort and better alignment.
- For even wear, rotate your mattress 180 degrees every few months.
- Hand-sewn, zip-off cover.
- 10-Year warranty
Foam needs as much firm, direct support as possible:
- Avoid using with traditional boxsprings.
- Avoid metal slats and wire frames.
- The mattress can go directly on a solid wooden platform bed frame or a bed frame with wooden slats that are uncurved and spaced 3-4 inches apart.
- It’s fine to use the mattress with an adjustable base with the Casper.
How to avoid a hot memory foam bed:
- In Casper’s research, they found that the ideal sheet to pair with the bed is 400 thread count pima cotton sheets in a percale weave, sateen cotton sheets with a low thread count, or low thread count linen sheets.
- Avoid synthetic fibers (they do not breathe as well as natural fibers)
- There is a common misconception in the bedding industry that a higher thread count equates to higher quality, but this is not true, according to Casper. If a thread count is too high, the weave of the threads is tighter, making it harder for air to pass through.
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!