*SALE UPDATE* 8/31/23.
The Casper Select 12″ Memory Foam Mattress from Costco is made from a high-density memory foam that provides pressure relief and support, for a comfortable night’s sleep. It has zoned support transition foam that treats different parts of the body with varying support, to keep the spine properly aligned. To extend the longevity of your mattress, be sure to rotate it 180 degrees every few months or so.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
*SALE UPDATE* 8/31/23.
This is from the Costco Coupon Book Sale: SEPTEMBER 2023.
The Casper The Select Mattress with Premium Memory Foam is on sale at select Costco locations through September 24, 2023. While supplies last.
Friendly Reminder: Costco will be CLOSED on LABOR DAY (Monday, September 4, 2023).
The Queen Size is on sale for $449.99. That is $150 off Costco’s new regular price of $599.99. Item #1271394.
The King Size is on sale for $599.99. That is $200 off Costco’s new regular price of $799.99. Item #1271390.
Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call.
- Pressure-relieving memory foam with a breathable top layer.
- Certi-Pur certified foam which means no ozone depleting chemicals and are low VOC
- Zoned Support system treats areas of the body, like shoulders and hips, differently for better alignment and more comfort
- For even wear, rotate your mattress 180 degrees every few months.
- Hand-sewn cover with zipper
- [Frame NOT included]
Four-Layer Foam Construction
- Open-cell foam is breathable and wicks away heat so you can sleep cool
- High-density memory foam is designed for pressure relief, support, and comfort
- Zoned support transition foam for alignment
- Durable support foam
Using the Right Support for a Memory Foam Mattress
- Solid wooden platform bed frame
- Bed frame with wooden slats that are uncurved and spaced 3-4 inches apart.
- An adjustable base
- [Avoid using with traditional boxsprings]
- [Avoid metal slats and wire frames]
How to Avoid a Hot Memory Foam Bed
- Use 400 thread count Pima cotton sheets in a percale weave
- Use low thread count linen sheets
- Use low thread count sateen cotton sheets.
- Avoid synthetic fibers (they do not breathe as well as natural fibers)
- Avoid high thread count sheets, which have a tighter weave that traps heat
- Queen Dimensions: 60″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H
- Queen Weight: 85 lbs
- King Dimensions: 76″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H
- King Weight: 104 lbs
- Mattress Thickness: 12 inches
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.