You’ve probably seen the commercials on tv and now Costco has it (plus it’s on sale)! Select Costco locations have the Casper Memory Foam 12-inch Mattress on sale now through December 27, 2020. While supplies last.
The Queen Size is on sale for $479.99 (after instant savings). That is $120 off Costco’s regular price of $599.99. Item #1271394.
The King Size is on sale for $639.99 (after instant savings). That is $160 off Costco’s regular price of $799.99. Item #1271390.
Price, participation, inventory and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Limited to stock on hand.
Queen: 60″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H
King: 76″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H
Four-Layer Foam Construction:
• Breathable open-cell foam wicks away heat to help you sleep cool
• High-density memory foam for pressure relief, support, and comfort
• Zoned support transition foam for proper spine alignment
• Durable support foam
• Mattress combines pressure-relieving memory foam and a breathable top layer.
• Certi-Pur certified foam + no ozone depleting chemicals
• The Zoned Support system treats shoulders and hips differently for deeper comfort and better alignment.
• For even wear, rotate your mattress 180 degrees every few months.
• Hand-sewn, zip-off cover.
• 10-Year warranty
Foam needs as much firm, direct support as possible:
• Avoid using with traditional boxsprings.
• Avoid metal slats and wire frames.
• The mattress can go directly on a solid wooden platform bed frame or a bed frame with wooden slats that are uncurved and spaced 3-4 inches apart.
• It’s fine to use the mattress with an adjustable base with the Casper.
How to avoid a hot memory foam bed:
• In Casper’s research, they found that the ideal sheet to pair with the bed is 400 thread count pima cotton sheets in a percale weave, sateen cotton sheets with a low thread count, or low thread count linen sheets.
• Avoid synthetic fibers (they do not breathe as well as natural fibers)
• There is a common misconception in the bedding industry that a higher thread count equates to higher quality, but this is not true, according to Casper. If a thread count is too high, the weave of the threads is tighter, making it harder for air to pass through.
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!