The T3 Twirl 1.25″ Curling Iron from Costco features SinglePass technology that ensures even, consistent heat and fast, healthier styling. Plus, the curling iron just looks fabulous in white with rose gold colored accents. There are 5 adjustable heat settings for personalize hair styling and the ceramic barrel glides smoothly for a shiny finish. The heat stays consistent due to the smart microchip so you don’t have to continually go over the same strands of hair.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The T3 Twirl 1.25″ Curling Iron is on sale at select Costco locations for $54.99, now through March 12, 2021. That is $15 off Costco’s regular price of $69.99. Item #1452864. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
T3 Curling Iron Features
- Custom blend ceramic barrel glides smoothly and creates a frizz-free shiny finish.
- 5 Adjustable heat settings from 260-410˚F provides optimum heat level for any hair type
- A smart microchip continually monitors and adjusts the power, minimizing heat fluctuations and maintaining consistent temperature.
- Ceramic heater technology provides even heat, free of hot spots, for one-pass styling.
- 1 Hour Auto-Off to save energy and for safety
- Radial dial turns the tool on / off and regulates the temperature
- 9ft., 360° Swivel cord
- 1¼” Clip barrel
- Cool tip and stand
- Auto World Voltage (100-240V) for use around the world (plug adapter needed)
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.