The folding legs make this Camp Chef Tundra Pro 16 3-Burner Stove from Costco portable, so you can fire it up on the back patio or at the campsite. Three 30,000 BTU burners give you the cooking power and surface area for a big cookout for family and friends. Outdoor cooking can sometimes be tricky but the Pro 16’s three-sided windscreen and matchless ignition makes it easier to cook, whether you’re living the RV life or at a tailgate party. This Costco package also includes a reversible grill/griddle and carry bag!
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Camp Chef Tundra Pro 16 3-Burner Stove is on sale at select Costco locations for $199.99, now through June 26, 2022. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $249.99. Item #2622193. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Camp Chef Features
- Burner housing limits hot / cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Three cast aluminum 30,000 BTU burners
- Patented wind baffle burner technology
- 3-Sided wind screen
- Folding legs with leg levelers
- Fully adjustable, kitchen style heat-control knobs
- Built-in matchless ignition
- Large cooking grate
- Includes reversible grill/griddle and carry bag
- Powered by propane [Propane tank NOT included]
- Works with Camp Chef 16-inch accessories (sold separately)
- For outdoor use only
- Stove Cooking Dimensions: 38″ x 16″
- Stove Cooking Area: 608 sq. in.
- Stove Height: 32 in.
- Stove Weight: 59.5 lbs
- Griddle Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14″ x 16″
- Griddle Cooking Surface Area: 224 sq. in.
- Griddle Weight: 12.5 lbs
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.