This smoker can roast, braise, bake, BBQ and of course, smoke. Select Costco locations have the Louisiana Grills 7 Series Wood Pellet Vertical Smoker in stores for a very limited time. It’s priced at $449.99. While supplies last. Item #1900777.
Price, participation, inventory and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Limited to stock on hand.
• Oversized viewing window
• 6 Removable cooking racks with porcelain coated grid construction
• 300-Watt auto ignitor
• Total cooking area – 2,059 sq.in. (Cubic cooking space: 6.2 cubic feet)
• 35 Hours of cooking time so you can go as slow-and-low as you need
• 2 Built-in meat probe to measure internal food temperatures
• Temperature range: 150°F to 419°F
• Fan forced convection cooking
• Fuel Type: All-natural wood pellets
• 59.9 lb Pellet hopper capacity
• Large pellet hopper with clean out door
• Double walled insulation
• Heavy duty caster wheels
• Cover Included
• Assembly required
Model Number LGV7PC1. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!