This outdoor grill comes bundled with an iGrill app connected thermometer that lets you know when your grilled food has reached the optimal temperature. Select Costco locations have the Weber Genesis II S-345 Gas Grill in stores for a very limited time. It’s priced at $999.99. While supplies last. Item #1318214.
Price, participation, inventory and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Limited to stock on hand.
• Cooking area of 513 sq. in. that can fit up to 20 standard burgers
• iGrill App connected thermometer with four meat probes
• Side burner for cooking side dishes
• Sear Station is designed to create an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks to your meat
• Backlit control knobs for nighttime grilling and luxury ambiance
• Solid 7mm stainless steel rod cooking grates provide heat retention
• Grease management system – drippings that are not vaporized by the Flavorizer Bars are funneled away from the burners into a disposable drip tray.
• Tuck-away warming rack keeps food warm or toasts buns
• Grills cabinet gives you space to store grilling tools and accessories
• A Weber premium grill cover is included protection against the elements.
• Uses propane fuel (NOT included)
• Heat output of 60,000 British Thermal Unit
• Assembly required
59″ W x 29″ D x 47″ H
Model #61006599. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!