Kirkland Signature Full Synthetic Motor Oil is formulated to reduce wear on critical parts and maximize fuel economy. Select Costco locations have the Kirkland Signature Motor Oil (2) 5-Quart on sale for $21.99 (after instant savings), now through September 27, 2020. That is $3 off Costco’s regular price of $24.99. While supplies last. Costco’s online price is higher due to S&H and is available while supplies last.
The Kirkland Signature Heavy Duty Diesel Motor Oil (3) 1-Gallon is also on sale for $22.99 (after instant savings), now through September 27, 2020, at select Costco locations. That is $4 off Costco’s regular price of $26.99. Item #1448220. While supplies last.
Price, participation, inventory and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Limited to stock on hand.
• 100% synthetic formulation provides long-lasting engine protection & performance.
• Helps prevent Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) commonly seen in modern, turbocharged direct-injection gasoline engines.
• Controls friction & engine wear better than the latest API SN PLUS requirement, especially during cold starts.
• Protects against high-temperature shearing to maximize oil life even in long drain intervals.
• (Always consult owner’s manual for recommended drain interval).
Selection (may vary by location):
0W-20 Motor Oil (Item #997895)
5W-20 Motor Oil (Item #997920)
5W-30 Motor Oil (Item #997930)
Diesel Motor Oil (Item #1448220)
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!