This umbrella is UV and weather resistant and features a natural wood-look aluminum pole with a 2 position tilt mechanism. Select Costco locations have the ProShade 11′ Auto Tilt Aluminum Market Umbrella on sale for $149.99 (after instant savings), now through April 11, 2020. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $199.99. While supplies last. Item #1902293.
Price, participation, inventory and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Limited to stock on hand.
• Sunbrella fabric
• UV and weather resistant
• 2 Height pin positions for increased coverage
• Aluminum tilt mechanism rotates 360° (pole must be secured tightly in umbrella base for tilt function to work properly)
• The 3-tiered canopy design is fashionable and deters wind gusts from lifting or tipping.
• Four-piece pulley system with rope for opening and closing
• Heavy-duty 1.9 in. diameter wood-look aluminum pole
• Umbrella base required but NOT included
• This umbrella is NOT recommended for use in patio tables
• Umbrella weight: 26.84 lb.
• Umbrella should always be lowered and secured in windy conditions or when not in use.
• To clean the canopy, use a mild solution of soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, drip dry in open position.
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!